Is it practical to ship candles internationally?

chevril

Hi all,

I'm trying to decide whether or not to sell internationally. Having a larger market would be great, but shipping candles a great distance concerns me since there's more opportunity for them to break or melt. Is it worth the risk? Thanks for any advice! ?

1 hour ago, chevril said:

Hi all,

I'm trying to decide whether or not to sell internationally. Having a larger market would be great, but shipping candles a great distance concerns me since there's more opportunity for them to break or melt. Is it worth the risk? Thanks for any advice! ?

The only time I've ever even gotten a request from anyone overseas is when it's been a scam. Most average people are not going to want to pay the shipping/customs rates it will cost them to receive a package from overseas, when what they want is so readily available right there. 

• Like 2

On June 6, 2017 at 1:29 AM, Jcandleattic said:

The only time I've ever even gotten a request from anyone overseas is when it's been a scam. Most average people are not going to want to pay the shipping/customs rates it will cost them to receive a package from overseas, when what they want is so readily available right there. 

Thanks for answering. I actually feel relieved to know it's not practical, so much less worry. ?

• Like 1