A winning order from WSP :)

WaxingPoetic

I was initially a bit annoyed because I used to experience super fast shipping from WSP, but the last few orders have been a bit slow for my taste. 

This time, for example, it said 1 to 2 days, but it wasn't shipped for 4. I definitely don't like to focus on the negative, though, and I usually love their oils. This order was no exception :) 

This is only an OOB review because I just got my order ! The hit of this order for me, if I * had * to choose, would be Coconut Rum Cake ! If this scent sounds appealing to you, by all means, get yourself a bottle ! It is divine and spot on.

I've warned people here before about their Pink Sugar and Warm Vanilla Sugar, multiple times. They share this awful, odd note and smell nothing like the originals. 

So, I was hesitant to order Hello Sugar, which I loved back in the day, for fear of the same. I ordered the smallest bottle, 2 oz. I wish I ordered a lb ! Luckily, this is spot on ! Mmmm, how I missed you, Hello Sugar ?

Green Apple is delicious, juicy and extremely realistic smelling. Their Cotton Candy is outstanding ! It smells almost exactly like MMS's ! Jelly Doughnut is so realistic, you wouldn't believe it ! You can smell the powdered sugar in it, even !

Blood Orange is pleasant, but I got the fragrance oil version and I like their essential oil version much more. Chocolate Devil Food Cake is kinda odd, lol. If you smell it from more of a distance, it smells great ! If you get to close to the bottle, it smells weird.

I have a feeling it will be great in wax. I got it to blend with things like mint or coconut, anyway. 

So, initial disappointment over shipping aside, I am absolutely thrilled with my order ! Hope this helps anyone who is maybe contemplating any of these oils !

Edited by WaxingPoetic
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, WaxingPoetic said:

I was initially a bit annoyed because I used to experience super fast shipping from WSP, but the last few orders have been a bit slow for my taste. 

This time, for example, it said 1 to 2 days, but it wasn't shipped for 4. I definitely don't like to focus on the negative, though, and I usually love their oils. This order was no exception :) 

This is only an OOB review because I just got my order ! The hit of this order for me, if I * had * to choose, would be Coconut Rum Cake ! If this scent sounds appealing to you, by all means, get yourself a bottle ! It is divine and spot on.

I've warned people here before about their Pink Sugar and Warm Vanilla Sugar, multiple times. They share this awful, odd note and smell nothing like the originals. 

So, I was hesitant to order Hello Sugar, which I loved back in the day, for fear of the same. I ordered the smallest bottle, 2 oz. I wish I ordered a lb ! Luckily, this is spot on ! Mmmm, how I missed you, Hello Sugar ?

Green Apple is delicious, juicy and extremely realistic smelling. Their Cotton Candy is outstanding ! It smells almost exactly like MMS's ! Jelly Doughnut is so realistic, you wouldn't believe it ! You can smell the powdered sugar in it, even !

Blood Orange is pleasant, but I got the fragrance oil version and I like their essential oil version much more. Chocolate Devil Food Cake is kinda odd, lol. If you smell it from more of a distance, it smells great ! If you get to close to the bottle, it smells weird.

I have a feeling it will be great in wax. I got it to blend with things like mint or coconut, anyway. 

So, initial disappointment over shipping aside, I am absolutely thrilled with my order ! Hope this helps anyone who is maybe contemplating any of these oils !

I forgot to ask which cotton candy 

they have 2-3 I think ? 

• Like 1