So I got my order yesterday. First I have to say the packaging was top notch. The three I got came in amber jars like Fillmore uses. The 16 oz was in a cardboard mailing tube and the other smaller jars were wrapped in heavy foam like packaging. The caps were then also sealed in plastic. Not sure it has to be quite so heavy duty and that may account for some of the higher costs.

I ordered a pound of the coconut lemongrass. It is lovely, I put that in wax right away last night. I also ordered Old West, I know not another leather scent but it is very light on the leather has more of a Hay smell to it that could be the dried brush and firewood. My husband smelled it and immediately thought it would work as a nice book scent as I have been on the hunt for one and have not been happy mixing my own. I also got the cotton candy. Both hubby and my son like the one from Candle science better so I will see if it is better in wax.  Since it is so pricey I am going to call Lebermuth and see if they are maybe the supplier for them as Lebermuth has the Coconut Lemongrass and it is much cheaper per pound.

Karen in MA

19 minutes ago, kfintoni said:

So I got my order yesterday. First I have to say the packaging was top notch. The three I got came in amber jars like Fillmore uses. The 16 oz was in a cardboard mailing tube and the other smaller jars were wrapped in heavy foam like packaging. The caps were then also sealed in plastic. Not sure it has to be quite so heavy duty and that may account for some of the higher costs.

I ordered a pound of the coconut lemongrass. It is lovely, I put that in wax right away last night. I also ordered Old West, I know not another leather scent but it is very light on the leather has more of a Hay smell to it that could be the dried brush and firewood. My husband smelled it and immediately thought it would work as a nice book scent as I have been on the hunt for one and have not been happy mixing my own. I also got the cotton candy. Both hubby and my son like the one from Candle science better so I will see if it is better in wax.  Since it is so pricey I am going to call Lebermuth and see if they are maybe the supplier for them as Lebermuth has the Coconut Lemongrass and it is much cheaper per pound.

Karen in MA

Thank you Karen for the update :) You know a poster on here said she ordered WSP Cotton Candy ( the regular one)  and she said it was very nice and close to the one 

from MMS. I have coconut lemongrass from Sweetcakes but I found it to be sorta light but vey nice , maybe it works best in B+B products ? Please repost if Lebermuth

Thanks for posting - its so helpful even though we all have different sniffers lol !