NG Aloe scent reviews

Candybee

Just got my sample aloe scents delivered today. I ordered the aloe vera and cucumber and also the watercress and aloe.

I really like both of them.

The aloe & cucumber reminds me of cucumber melon. I can really smell the melon with a hint of green for the aloe. The combo of the cucumber and aloe together has a really nice fruity, clean, fresh, sweet, green type scent.

The watercress & aloe reminds me of a green bamboo type scent. Not sure what else I am picking up but its a cross between an herbal or spice note, sort of a 'warmth' note. Not sure that makes sense but there is something there that ties it all together. I do smell a green bamboo type note so altogether it smells to me like a crisp, clean, watery, sweet, slightly herbal green scent with a hint of warmth like you might find in a cologne.

I like them both so much I can't wait to try them out. I will be using them in some liquid hand soap I am making with aloe. That is why I wanted an aloe type scent.

I am also considering mixing them both together.  So I can get the best of both and tone down the sweetness and add a little extra green with that mysterious 'warm' herbal note.