Looking for a couple of different scents...

WaxingPoetic

I'm looking for a Candied Apple that actually smells like a candied apple, not a dupe for the B&BW Winter Candy Apple. That just doesn't smell like a candied apple to me. 

I would also also like to find a funnel cake that isn't so heavy on the cinnamon ! I poured my funnel cake from Indigo yesterday and it basically smells like straight cinnamon to me :(

Any suggestions would be much appreciated:)

• Like 1

Just looked at a few suppliers. NG top note is cinnamon so you might run across the same problem ? RE's funnel cake doesn't mention any cinnamon but have never tried either one, actually I don't know what funnel cake smells like, Ive never tried it lol ! Is it a sweet bread ? When I placed my last order with JS I was pleasantly surprised with a sample bottle, Its called sweet bread. It actually smells pretty good. Smells like sweet dough. I believe Indianna Candle has one too.Have only tried 1 candied apple and it was from CS. Its ok but Im not getting a ton of the sugary sweet coating like a carnival candied apple. Have you tried that one ? 

Edited by Moonstar
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Just looked at a few suppliers. NG top note is cinnamon so you might run across the same problem ? RE's funnel cake doesn't mention any cinnamon but have never tried either one, actually I don't know what funnel cake smells like, Ive never tried it lol ! Is it a sweet bread ? When I placed my last order with JS I was pleasantly surprised with a sample bottle, Its called sweet bread. It actually smells pretty good. Smells like sweet dough. I believe Indianna Candle has one too.Have only tried 1 candied apple and it was from CS. Its ok but Im not getting a ton of the sugary sweet coating like a carnival candied apple. Have you tried that one ? 

I haven't tried that yet, no...when I think funnel cake, I think more along the lines of powdered sugar than cinnamon, so I will absolutely check out RE's, thank you so much for that rec !

i checked and it seems much more than true funnel cake than the others :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WaxingPoetic said:

I haven't tried that yet, no...when I think funnel cake, I think more along the lines of powdered sugar than cinnamon, so I will absolutely check out RE's, thank you so much for that rec !

i checked and it seems much more than true funnel cake than the others :)

What about CS Candy Apple have 

you tried that one ? 

• Like 1