Some Flaming Candle CP soap Test Results

TallTayl

I got around to testing cp soap earlier this week. Am about 50 scents behind, so bear with me as I get around to all of them. 

Flaming candle: I purchased 20 or so scent samples from them. Tested 6 that I liked best out of the bottle. 

most of these surprised me in a very good way. All soaped in my 100gram trial bars with no acceleration or other misbehavior. 

Strawberry and champagne - similar to one I used to live from the sage. One of the best I have found in my soap blend. No D. 

Honeysuckle, pretty super. Hits the soft honeysuckle notes with a little green in the background. Very slight D

mahogany coconut might be a hit with men. It is a bit cologny though. Some discoloration to a yellow butterscotch early. I'll test with vanilla stabilizer eventually. 

Birch and black pepper, another masculine potential hit. I smell the birch wood more than many other birch blends from other suppliers. Slight discolor early on.

cedar and saffron, as good as brambleberry, but soaped much easier. Discolor to a butterscotch pretty quickly. Will test with vanilla stabilizer later. 

Wood and earth, a little weak. But nice. Won't go further with this one. Slight d to ivory. 

• Like 2