Is 500 g enough?

I am starting to make organic, preferably vegan, candles. The only problem is that where i live, the cost is pretty high for a small amount of wax. 

My question is if 500 G of my preferred wax is enough to make some candles to start off with?

I would like to do some tea light candles, small and medium sized pillar shaped candles. 

The typical 3" wide x 3" tall round beeswax pillar I make is roughly 12-13 ounces (368g +/-)

a 3"wide x4" tall square pillar is about 19 oz

smaller pillars (2" wide) are very hard to wick, so I stopped making them. 

Molded Tapers are easy to wick and weigh about 2 oz each. 

Pure beeswax tealights are are notoriously hard to wick. Beeswax burns down then out, and tealights are wider than tall. 

On 2/1/2017 at 1:45 AM, TallTayl said:

The typical 3" wide x 3" tall round beeswax pillar I make is roughly 12-13 ounces (368g +/-)

a 3"wide x4" tall square pillar is about 19 oz

smaller pillars (2" wide) are very hard to wick, so I stopped making them. 

Molded Tapers are easy to wick and weigh about 2 oz each. 

Pure beeswax tealights are are notoriously hard to wick. Beeswax burns down then out, and tealights are wider than tall. 

I suppose that I will have to use smaller moulds as Im not so interested in making those standard big candles you see in the shops. My preferred choice is Candelilla as i would like a vegan alternative. 

Thanks!