fragrance oil - lebermuth

infertilemyrtle

Placing an order for some FO's - I thin the 6 scents I have decided on are:

1. Coffee

2. Mango & Peach

3. Vanilla (which is y'alls favorite vanilla from Lebermuth?)

4. Lavender & Rosemary

5. Cucumber Melon

6. Clean Cotton

What are some of your best sellers/personal favorites?

I have a sample of their vanilla cream, it's delicious! 

I also have some FO from the chemistry store ( they carry  Lebermuth - the coconut cream is good and their vanilla butter I believe is the same as vanilla cream that I got directly from lebermuth. Lavender vanilla is good & I like pink salt & waterlilly 

And macaroon ?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

I have a sample of their vanilla cream, it's delicious! 

I also have some FO from the chemistry store ( they carry  Lebermuth - the coconut cream is good and their vanilla butter I believe is the same as vanilla cream that I got directly from lebermuth. Lavender vanilla is good & I like pink salt & waterlilly 

And macaroon ?

I have some of the Lebermuth oils i bought from the chemistry store up for sale in the classified section. If you type destash in the search bar should pop up :) 

Edited by Moonstar

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2017 at 8:34 PM, infertilemyrtle said:

Placing an order for some FO's - I thin the 6 scents I have decided on are:

1. Coffee

2. Mango & Peach

3. Vanilla (which is y'alls favorite vanilla from Lebermuth?)

4. Lavender & Rosemary

5. Cucumber Melon

6. Clean Cotton

What are some of your best sellers/personal favorites?

Did you receive your oils yet ? How do you like them OOB ? Did you buy directly off of the Lebermuth site or a supplier that carries their oils ? The prices on their site 

are really good in my opinion and they do have some great ones .

I bought directly from them. I'm still in the 2 week wait, but their coconut lemongrass is to die for - all of my friends are already begging for them. I also orderedd lavender and am mixing with rosemary mint which smells like a spa. I got peach and mango and am mixing those (also great). Their coffee is not good - very strong and my husband said it smelled like a skunk --- I ended up mixing with Tahitian vanilla which made it OK. Lemon creme is delicious but a little faint so worrying about hot throw. Clean cotton is strong and fresh. So far I'm very very happy with them, so fingers crossed I get good hot throw (cold throw is on point right now) @Moonstar