Taylored Concepts

i ordered from them tuesday afternoon and received my order today (friday). that is pretty quick to me! i ordered 5 FO's, bluberry fields, cranberry, pizza, dark tanning oil, and dr pepper. they all smell pretty good OOB. but, i still have to test them in soy.

I live about 4 minutes from their show room. Too convenient! I was there almost every day the month of December. I buy most of my supplies from them. I haven't been disappointed with any of their FO's. My favorites are Spearmint Eucalyptus & Vanilla Sandlewood. They have a real nice Baby Supreme and my best seller at Christmas was Cinnamon Cider.... I think you will be happy with their products.

:yay: I am going to put my order in on Mon. Grape 2000! It is for valentine's day for my DH! He loves grape. I have another question though do their wicks come primed and tabed? I could not find the info on the site and I am going to test the CD's in my stubborn wax.

"I live about 4 minutes from their show room. Too convenient! I was there almost every day the month of December."

I would be in big trouble if I lived too close, I am thankful I live in in Vancouver, Wa not much like that around here unless you drove the 3 hrs to Seattle.

Thanks so much you guys, Connie

I have used Taylored Concepts since I started making container candles and I just love their service, 50/50 wax and their scents. I have never had a problem with them. This is one company that cares about their customers and they will go out of their way to see that you are satisfied!!!!:yay: :yay: