LX wicks

Has anyone ever tried these? I am having issues with mushrooming in the bottom half of my jar and am getting just a bit fed up. Currently I use a Premier 790. After my initial issues with mushrooming I wicked up, twice, and dropped my fragrance load by 2%. The jar burns perfectly, but only if I maintain a regime of snuffing and trimming the mushroom heads every hour for the bottom half of the burn. I doubt most potential customers will be as OCD as I am on wanting a well lit flame. 

So I decided to try out 3 different sizes of LX wicks. Candle Science touts them as self trimming, low mushroom when used with paraffins. (I use 4627 by the way) I got the LX 20, 22 and 24. Anyone with experience using these wicks please chime in. Thanks 

I've used LX wicks for years and love them.  You don't say what size your jars are, so I can't really comment on your wicking issues.  I used to use the 4627 wax, but found too much sooting for my taste, even though it does have a good throw.

16 minutes ago, ChrisR said:

I've used LX wicks for years and love them.  You don't say what size your jars are, so I can't really comment on your wicking issues.  I used to use the 4627 wax, but found too much sooting for my taste, even though it does have a good throw.

They are actually 16 oz (1 pint) paint cans. Its a 3.25 " diameter candle. It wasnt so much which LX wick do I use, I was more asking how true the claim is to this wick being self trimming. Its mushrooming I was having problems with using Premier wicks. 

IMHO no wick is 100% self-trimming because there are so many factors that come into play.  Personally, I've found FO, sometimes dye and the wax itself can cause a wick to not be self-trimming and to mushroom.  9 out of 10 of my FO's may cause very small to no mushrooming, but then there's that one FO which can cause larger mushrooms no matter how little FO I use.  I've found wicking my 3.50" jar with (2) LX 10 wicks causes less problems than one larger LX wick.  Testing, testing, testing, the root of all candle making evil!  :)