Cupa Mocha?

sharyl55

LOL I don't drink coffee either. I do go to a coffee shop with my neighbor and she gets the iced mocha. I used that for my model. They drizzle melted chocolate in top the whipped cream.

I made another one today with straight J223, 1 1/2 oz FO (9%) and tried to duplicated the drizzled chocolate with limited success. Will try burning it tomorrow to see if I get a better hot throw.

PS Looked for the clear mugs at Dollar Tree and Dollar General with no luck. Anyone have any ideas? Best I've found on an Internet search is still $2. The ones I'm using for testing are Anchor Hocking.

That looks :drool: AWESOME!! That's so surprising that the hot throw isn't good its such a strong FO. I can't help ya as I use their soy wax and cotton wicks :sad2:.

You could try Walmart in their single plate, bowl, and cup aisle in the Kitchen Area, I've seen them there (at least at our Walmart for under $1) HTH

Thanks Maryann. I found this clear mug at WalMart but it was $2.49. They had white and black mugs for $0.50. Couldn't find any at our Big Lots but ours doesn't seem to carry a lot of the stuff others find there.

Thanks Rsvlbrat. What little I know about candle making came from this board. I try to share when I finally figure something out. Know it is old hat for the experts but may help another newbie like me.