Finally mastered my Calwax CB3

Wow, Vicki! Awesome job! I love the Biblical aspect of your site and business. :) You have been working really hard. You are sure a lot faster than me. I was thinking later on down the road I would have a small line of Christian based candles. I have some ideas on what I would like to do.

I have been meaning to PM you again to respond more on what you have done to "perfect" the quirks with the CB-3. I had to resort to the same thing awhile ago. It is a little more time consuming but it helps. Using the heat gun to fill in the relief holes was even more time consuming, and it also took away a little bit of the cold throw.

Your candles look great and I bet they smell good too. CB-3 really does have a great scent throw for a soy. Again, great job and keep up the good work!

~Holly :)

I love your labels...do you make them yourself on the computer or do you have them made?

They are just so simple and elegant.

I, too, love the christian theme. I was trying to think of a good name for my candles that has some sort of biblical theme. Still working on it!

Great website, I like how simple it is to go around. To me, simple is better!

Angie

I make my own lables. I design them on MS Publisher and print them using the Avery 2x4 Weatherproof mailing labels on a laser printer. They are awesome and never smudge. I even use them on body care products that you use in the shower. I order them bulk through Office Depot. They're great - quick shipping.

I'm just lacking the black metal lids that I want. Need to find some that fit snugly but that do actually come off of the jar :)

Thanks again for the responses -