Wax getting oily

So, been doing dip'n cut candles for last 3y and everything was great.
But now suddenly my melted pigmented wax started to be oily. And colors are dull, not vibrant at all. Water is attaching to them a lot, swirls won't attach to the candle.  
I haven't change a thing -temp, wax, microwax, pigments all from the same shipment. And overnight,  first, one color turned oily, and a month later 2 more colors turned oily. One color changed during the day - i was doing the same candle already for the 5th time that day and slowly became oilier and oilier that at the end of the day i couldn't do anything anymore with that color.

With the first color i decided to empty whole container and just mix everything again, as i thought maybe the wax is wrong, so i opened another box of wax and took it from there, and the other bag of pigment. No use. Again turned oily. I left it alone, as i wasn't using that color so much at that time.
I used that wax from the same box for other colors which at that time turned perfectly normal.

Any ideas why it's happening and what to do?

Are you adding any microcrystaline to your wax? That will help the layers adhere to each other. and how long are you waiting before trying to attach your layers/curls? If they are too cool they may appear to attach, but later come unattached. 

Are you stirring up your wax in between dips? 

Other than that, I have no idea. I've never had that happen to me when carving. 

:D I've been talking to others and they all are surprised to hear this happening to me :D 

When things work, they work perfectly :) 

When it becomes like this is like the candle is full of oil and then i try to push the petal ito candle it just slides away.... And the color is completely different - usually they are like vibrant high gloss and now i have it dull....

Mystery... :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Mystery solved!!!!

Had too much of pigments inside my vats! Way toooooooo much!!!

The story is that my friend's kid wanted to help me... and several occasions... actually every time she came she put some more chunks of color. She hates black color therefore the black was only color that was working in the end! And of course her color is pink and she started with the pink. 

15 minutes ago, Sanya said:

Mystery solved!!!!

Had too much of pigments inside my vats! Way toooooooo much!!!

The story is that my friend's kid wanted to help me... and several occasions... actually every time she came she put some more chunks of color. She hates black color therefore the black was only color that was working in the end! And of course her color is pink and she started with the pink. 

Wow! Thanks for closing the loop - and so sorry to hear of your damaged wax!