NG's Kama Sutra FO's......

Michi

Scandalous- This is my NEW FAVORITE scent!! :D

OMG it smells soooo yummy. To ME it smells kind of like plumeria but with other floral notes, so it's better than just a straight plumeria.

Also, In the Mood is really good. Although I definitely would want to rename this. LOL

They are both those kind of scents that you just want to sniff up, keep up to your nose and just sniff and sniff and sniff. :D

I have a couple of the other Kama Sutra FO's also, but those two are my FAVS. and actually a couple of them kinda stink to me. LOL

Anyway, just wanted to put this out there for any of you who have been thinking of trying this line from NG.

Why rename them?

Well, I liked the In the Mood sooo much I made some rubber ducky soaps with it last night, and I just don't think that name goes with the kiddie soaps. LOL :D

The Scandalous name inspired me to make a bright fuschia candle for my bedroom though. ;) I got these fuschia chips from someone here and there were about 4 1/2 of them and when I put ONE into 1 lb. of wax, I got nothing, zip, no color. So I kept adding, until I had used all of what I had, and still only got this really really really pale pink, almost white, and was really bummed as it didn't really match the name of the scent. :(

I burned it once, and then after burning it twice and letting it cool just a minute or two, this bright fuschia came out on top!! :confused: It is now one of my coolest looking candles ever!! LOL And definitely fits it's name now!!