Daystar Contact?

maryta

Hi, I've been trying to reach Daystar for a couple of weeks. Has anyone been in touch with Stacy lately? I had a pre-order that I have questions about. No reply to several emails, text, and phone message. Anyone know anything?

• Like 1

On October 13, 2016 at 0:28 PM, maryta said:

Hi, I've been trying to reach Daystar for a couple of weeks. Has anyone been in touch with Stacy lately? I had a pre-order that I have questions about. No reply to several emails, text, and phone message. Anyone know anything?

I'm friends with her on Facebook and her son goes to the school that I work at. I will message her on there if you'd like. Just let me know and I'll be glad to send her a message.

That would be great, Belinda! I hope things are okay with her. Maybe she has a new text / phone number and email that are not on the website? She had a preorder that ended mid September that she confirmed with me by email . Now that email address does not seem to be working. 

On 10/16/2016 at 2:53 AM, maryta said:

That would be great, Belinda! I hope things are okay with her. Maybe she has a new text / phone number and email that are not on the website? She had a preorder that ended mid September that she confirmed with me by email . Now that email address does not seem to be working. 

Absolutely, I'll message her now. Hopefully all is well and you can get this straightened out.

On 10/16/2016 at 2:53 AM, maryta said:

I heard back from Stacy this afternoon. She said to please email her again and that she may have deleted emails accidentally. She also said her phone gives her trouble when she checks emails. Hope this helps you!

Her email is info@daystarsupplies.com.

• Like 1