Tennessee & Lavender Pina Colada substitutes?

maryta

Any advice for a Pina Colada that is like Tennessee's?  Cajun and Candlewic don't work for me.

And I have to keep asking if anyone found a substitute for their True Lavender. I have tried so so many lavenders and none are the same...and so many are not good. TIA!

I sure wish someone would buy this business so the FO's can continue to be made/sold :) Maryta Ive never used those from Tennessee before ?

Would you describe their lavender as powdery or with that camphorus scent ? who's have you tried that you didn't care for ? Sorry I couldnt be of

more help :( 

8 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

... powdery or with that camphorus scent ?

It is neither...it is pretty unique!

I hated The Candle Source True Lavender...I like some from Candle Making SUpplies but they did not last long enough...so many others were fine but not as good as Tennessee. I guess because it is not powdery or too sharp!

• Like 1

I read speculation in one of the FB groups that some of Maple Street's fragrances were the same as Tennessee's.  I haven't tried anything from Maple St. yet except their clams and dye, so I don't know if that is true or not.  I do know they have a Pina Colada and a Lavender.  I was fortunate to find a pound of Tennessee's True Lavender at the back of my FO cabinet, so that'll keep me going a little while longer, but I'm definitely gonna give MS a try. 

• Like 3

Interesting on Maple Street FO. Ive never used a lavender that I can truly say I love. I do use the one from CS but am always on the search for something 

better. Awhile back ago I ordered a lavender FO from BitterCreek, did not care for it at all, had a powdery note to it.

I have heard the same about Maple Street's scents being similar to TCS. I have only tried a couple samples, which seemed very good. Actually MS business model seems very similar to what TCS had...not necessarily a bad thing. He sure does have quite a following on facebook thats for sure.