Laser Printers and Label Programs

SherriLynn

I'm doing a revamp on my labels soon for my lotions, candles, lip balms, soaps and my gourmet foods.  I'm currently using Printshop 23, but looking for a newer program to make labels. What label programs are you having the best success with?  I'm also looking for some insight on a good "laser" printer. Moving away from the ink jets that are ink guzzlers and that continually print off, not straight or outside of the avery templates that I use. We print about 25,000 labels a year, so looking for something thats a work horse. Appreciate any suggestions...

I actually still use PrintShop 12 and love it. I tried going to a newer version and it didn't have near the capability as the 12, so I stuck with it. Probably of no help to you there.

I love HP laser printers. I've always had good luck with them. 

• Like 1

Hi SherriLynn...

I have a Dell computer and use the compatible Dell laser printer...the # of the printer is 2150cn. It has done a wonderful job for me. I use the onlinelabels.com label creator Maestro which I absolutely love. :)

• Like 1

On 10/9/2016 at 10:32 AM, Jcandleattic said:

I love HP laser printers. I've always had good luck with them. 

I agree with this, HP is what we use in the Navy and we print ridiculous ammounts of stuff, so if it's a workhorse your looking for I'd start here though depending on your needs they can get pricey.  For a more reasonable price and if you want color, I went with a Brother that I got on black Friday.  It came with four color toner cartridges that were actually full not a trial / sample version, all for a little over a hundred bucks plus shipping.  With black Friday / cyber Monday coming up, I'd check Newegg.com.

• Like 1