ISO a Bergamont Fo

MaggieMay

Well NG and Flaming both carry one. I might try Flaming over NG, but in the end they both seem to have similarities to me. NG though sometimes comes off as tossing scents out there to appear fresh and Flaming doesn't add 10 new scents at a time ... that's at least one difference. 

As for quality, I don't know that either of them or even Wellington would have an FO that best resembles something that is just lovely as an EO ... expensive though, so I understand looking for a good sub. 

In this case though I might be tempted to try samples from both companies. Part of me is saying Flaming, but then NG has been pretty close with some of their dupes so how hard could it be to miss on a citrusy smell? KWIM?

Oh the searching part is one thing, but maybe someone else around here has actually used one of those. I've used from both companies, but not Bergamot. However, I've used more from NG and they've gotten better with staying power in their dupes I think. Flaming, I just haven't used enough to have a disappointment yet. They seem to have a fuller body so to speak in their fragrances, but I know there are people here who have been disappointed by them too. I just haven't, but ordering twice from them hardly puts me in a critical enough position. We've just liked what we've gotten from them.  

• Like 1

Yes it's a hit and miss game when ordering from different companies. 

I checked out flamings Bergamont and they only ship ground because of flashpoint so that leaves that company out for me. Living in Canada is such a Pain sometimes with the shipping. Lol

Hopefully some one has tried the fo from both suppliers and can give a review. Thanks again Scented. 

I ordered about a month ago from NG, sigh I could have ordered a sample then, if I knew I wanted it then lol

I've tried the one from NG and I like it.  I had ordered it as a customer request and he liked it but preferred the Bergamot Ginger.  I used it in soy candles and lotion.  Nice bright clean smelling citrus....Good throw in 444.  nice as a leave on.  I never soaped it.

• 1 month later...