I was wondering if you all think that this candle is salvageable? All my mistake.  I was in a hurry late at night, poured my wax only to realize I had forgotten to add the FO (hahaha) dumb, dumb, dumb.   I heated the wax again to max temp as per instructions for the wax (Paraffin) brought down and poured at the required pour temperature. As I was pouring for the second time (now with the FO) my wicks fell inside the jar with the wax.  They were still glued to the jar so I picked them up and placed them straight again ( I didn't re-wick).  Short after the huge sink hole appeared (UGH!!!!).   I would like to save it if possible.  What are your thoughts????  See the picture .   Thanks  

sink hole.jpg

2 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

If it were me, and the sinkhole is the only issue I was concerned with, I would place in the oven on a cookie sheet on the warm setting just until the wax had melted enough to level out the top. 

Awesome idea.  Seems easier that way.  Thanks for the good suggestions.  I will do just that.