Labels and warning stickers

Does anyone know where to get labels done cheap? Candle Science sells the warning labels $20 for 1000, I cant find anybody remotely that cheap, they must be buying them for $10. I need custom ones done. Im also looking for a good supplier of clear labels but everybody seems to be thru the roof, like $200 for a 1000. Thanks in advance!

Any particular reason you don't make & print your own? Especially the warning labels...those are the easiest to design and print. Since they're just warning labels and typically in black and white, you don't really need to worry about the quality of printer. I buy Avery labels when they're on sale and made my own. Cheaper, easier and faster to reprint when I need quick turn around time.  

Edited by Lana

• 2 weeks later...

I make and print my own warning labels.

You can get great labels from Online-Labels or from Rustic Escentuals I believe. They sell sheets of 2" round semi gloss labels that are also water/smudge proof/resistent.

That is important for warning labels.

Ill post a pic of mine later when I a get if it helps.

I initially bought a bulk premade label like the ones you are referring to from CS. Nice and cheap. But, I maybe used 20 before starting to make my own. Now I have tons sitting there. $19.60 hanging on my shelf. :)