Insurance for candle melts only

Lots of threads on business insurance, but I can't find the one that mentioned insurance for melts only.

I'm quitting wholesale, quitting candles and focusing on melts only so really hate to pay that high insurance if I don't have to.  I swear someone posted that they have insurance for melts????

I know a couple of us do. 

Mine is through the same company I use for homeowners and out personal umbrella policy.

I wrote up a fairly comprehensive overview and included photos. I was clear that NOTHING I sell is set aflame and I also do not sell warmers to further distance myself from liability.

The first quote came back and my agent (who is awesome) argued that they had just issued another client of hers insurance for selling smoked meats at festivals for less so to go back and look again at what I needed.

They did and my rate is wonderful and just what I need. 

15 hours ago, justajesuschick said:

I know a couple of us do. 

Mine is through the same company I use for homeowners and out personal umbrella policy.

I wrote up a fairly comprehensive overview and included photos. I was clear that NOTHING I sell is set aflame and I also do not sell warmers to further distance myself from liability.

The first quote came back and my agent (who is awesome) argued that they had just issued another client of hers insurance for selling smoked meats at festivals for less so to go back and look again at what I needed.

They did and my rate is wonderful and just what I need. 

Thanks, I'll check into that, maybe without the flame they will here in CA.  When I had my company in AZ I had no problem getting insurance, but way tougher here.