Fizzy video

I hope this works. This is my own recipe that took me about 4 months to perfect, and I LOVE the way it fizzes. 

Here is a video - I hope everyone is able to see it. 

The blue one is better, but I can't seem to get that one to upload... 

• Like 3

Wow !! that is SO cool ! Thanks so much for posting, this gives me something to aim for :) May i ask what colorants you use - Ive only used BB 

The spinning is what gets me - but as you said, it took you months to perfect :) Great job ! So nice of you to post - thank you for taking the time ! 

Thank you! 

Honestly the spinning and floating have less to do with the actual recipe than with the way they are packed in the molds. 

I get my BB colorants and my CA from Essentials by Catalina (http://www.essentialsbycatalina.com/) along with some other ingredients and supplies. They are in Cali, so shipping to me is not too bad. 

This recipe of mine also has no foaming or bubbling agents like SLSa - it's the milk powder I use and the poly 80 (which I guess poly 80 can be considered a foaming agent) but I don't use SLSa at all. 

• Like 2

Ok ... now you know how I know your a pro at what you do ..... your modest , thats always a dead giving away. Ive always found people that are very good

at what they do to make everything look easy + are very modest :) Ive always wanted to try their body butters but being in MI the shipping would be $$$$ lol ! 

• Like 1