Do Bubble Baths or Spray Perfumes Sell Better?

SweetTreat

I'm interested in selling the products that I make. Not sure which would sell better: bubble baths/ shower gels or spray perfumes. Do you guys have an opinion on how these do in the market? I want to start small since I'm the only one making the product. 

I'm new so I apologize if this is common knowledge that I'm unaware of.  Thanks.  :)

no, I've  never ordered from them. for roll on perfumes i only use fractionated coconut oil or jojoba - theres virtually no scent + long shelf life + I add

either EO or fragrance oils. for body spray or room spray I've used a spray base from WSP. do you like the liquid silk ?

• Like 1

Room spray base : i don't have it in front of me but if you go on the wholesalesuppliesplus website, just type in body spray in their search bar

it'll come up ... you can use it for body + room sprays. for bulk bottles + any sorts of containers, look at sks bottle or speciality bottle if you need 

smaller quantities :)

• Like 1