Preblended Wax

Tina007

9 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

I have, but really, you don't have too. I have to get a different and desired outcome... 

That is good to know. I was wonder if that was ok to do also...add additive to make it look different. Thank you!

You can, but you have to be careful. I add stearic and vybar to my 4794 votive blend. It already has these in them, but I feel they look and burn better with the added additives. One thing you have to be careful with though, is since blended waxes (I'm speaking to paraffin, not soy - I don't work with soy) already have the additives in there, they can bind your wax and then you will get no scent throw at all. 

2 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

You can, but you have to be careful. I add stearic and vybar to my 4794 votive blend. It already has these in them, but I feel they look and burn better with the added additives. One thing you have to be careful with though, is since blended waxes (I'm speaking to paraffin, not soy - I don't work with soy) already have the additives in there, they can bind your wax and then you will get no scent throw at all. 

That is exactly what I was wondering!! Thank you so much!!