Yup, I'm the idiot..

That is the reason I bought a chefs apron last weekend. I am not that bad at getting things on me, except when I am cleaning out molds. I can't help but hold the mold next to my shirt when I am cleaning it out and have gotten wax on my shirts many times. My pour kitchen needs it worse than I do, thinking of buying a drop cloth to cover my floors with, LOL!

ok, since everyone knows that I'm an idiot, what's the dumbest thing anyone else has done along these lines?

Umm, I kinda have one, NOT that this has EVER happened to ME. It was a "friend" of mine, ya that's it...it was a friend of mine that this happened to.

OK she has a neat house but her pouring room can get a little messy. She had company coming over & needed to hide all her notes & sample bottles of FO very quickly to make it look like her pouring is actually very neat. Well, did you know FO will take the ink off your notes? Just my little tip, do not put your hand writen notes in the same box that you're throwing your notes into. You'll come back to empty peace's of paper, which is not good when you can't remember how much stearic to add to your mottled candles.

Not that this has happened to ME or anything. :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

Karen B (who now keeps her notes in a filing cabinet UPSTAIRS far away from any FO)