Scent Throw

I want scent in less than a hour.

Of course there are a million variables-type of warmer, room size, air conditioning or furnace running, ceiling fans, vaulted ceilings.

I expect to smell a scent pretty quickly to know if it is going to be a strong enough scent. 

I use one room for testing. If I can smell a scent from that room to my dining room table (where I often work), I know it passes the scent test. Longevity, of course, is a separate issue.

You will discover the same for yourself in terms of testing. 

• Like 3

In melts within 15 minutes in the room the warmer is in - for sure within 45 to an hour throughout the majority of the house and yes longevity is a whole other issue

Candles as soon as I light them I want to smell something come up and I usually do when standing right over it- and within a half hour to start filling the room

• Like 1

I like having scent throw start to fill the room within 20-30 minutes for any candle I'm burning. With a really strong scent, I sometimes get it within 15 minutes, but if I don't get scent throw within 45 minutes for sure, and all other variables are the same for my typical testing, I dump that scent and try something else. Too many good ones to fight a dud... 

• Like 2

I like it when you light a candle and then move on to doing something else and you stop and think, "What is that smell?" and then you go, oh its the candle. Its kind of a background fragrance and not an in your face kind of thing. I can't take super strong candles that suck up the air, but I digress. Usually, I'm getting something within 30 minutes.

• Like 3