Help with tester feedback

craftlover

Hi. I'm sending out 2 parasoy blends that I've came up with in scents for some testers to give me feedback on. I'll have both blends for them to test in the same scent for each blend. With several scents. I was wandering is there a list of questions already made up that I can send them, or if anyone has any ideas for my questionnaire to give them. Thank you!

You should send along a sheet of questions that are important to you... (like you read on this board saying all the time everyone is different)  =)  But,  Id make sure to ask 1. type of warmer, wattage, hotplate or bulb, tealight.  2. Give them a rate chart, and have them scale the throw, the lenghtivity, 3. what size room? any ceiling fans, fans, central air ect.  and other questions that are important to you.  =)    

Im sure others will chime in on here and give you some other wonderful suggestions...  =)                    

• Like 2

Guest OldGlory

Just list all the things YOU look for in a candle/tart/?. Give them something easy to follow, and very clear instructions, and call them the day after they start testing to make sure they understand what they are being asked to do.