Cottage Candles in Wal-Mart

I was in Wal-Mart today...a place I hate...but...I saw the Cottage Candle line. Nice fragrances, seemed to have strong CT. The jar was a Mason style. The wax appearance is what caught my eye. It looked as if it was mottled like a pillar would be but almost translucent. They called it a 'blended wax' on the label. Does anyone know a container wax that can give you that look that you have had success with? Hope your summers are going great !! Thanks in advance for your input. 

Guest OldGlory

I knew someone long ago (in a galaxy far, far away) who used 1343 in containers. She was truly a fan of that wax. It might be what you are describing. Can you put a picture of one in a response?

I knew someone long ago (in a galaxy far, far away) who used 1343 in containers. She was truly a fan of that wax. It might be what you are describing. Can you put a picture of one in a response?

Would not be 1343 if it is called blended and still mottled. 1343 is a straight paraffin, with no additives and most would inhibit mottle. I used that wax for nearly 5 years for all my pillars, votives and containers.