8oz candle Tin's

Guest OldGlory

OK, I don't know anyone who sells them at the price. I sell thousands of these a year to my wholesale client and I buy from Aztec which is a 30 mile drive from me, so no shipping. Aztec buys theirs from Allstate can, same link you were given above. I don't have a lot of room for storage of huge quantities of all the sizes of containers I sell, so I buy them a minimum of 120 at a time, and I think my price is 72 cents a piece. Their normal price is $8.95/doz. You might be able to get them for 70 cents each if you buy a lot, but then you would probably be better off buying them directly from Allstate can.

These are a good quality. I've never had one rust, and once in a while I find a partially burned tin that is a few years old. Tin is still in great shape. The tin seems to be coated in something.

Good luck!

OK, I don't know anyone who sells them at the price. I sell thousands of these a year to my wholesale client and I buy from Aztec which is a 30 mile drive from me, so no shipping. Aztec buys theirs from Allstate can, same link you were given above. I don't have a lot of room for storage of huge quantities of all the sizes of containers I sell, so I buy them a minimum of 120 at a time, and I think my price is 72 cents a piece. Their normal price is $8.95/doz. You might be able to get them for 70 cents each if you buy a lot, but then you would probably be better off buying them directly from Allstate can.

These are a good quality. I've never had one rust, and once in a while I find a partially burned tin that is a few years old. Tin is still in great shape. The tin seems to be coated in something.

Good luck!

Thanks, thats not bad. It's the shipping that kills me, your lucky you can drive and pick them up.

Guest OldGlory

I am so very lucky to have a supplier in my town, agreed. There is a down side though - there's a candle and soap maker on every street in every county within 100 miles. Anyone who knows you are making a little bit of money on candles/soap/whatever is on Aztec's doorstep within 48 hours buying supplies and undercutting your price. Most don't last a year, but there's always someone new. I have learned to keep my hard earned knowledge close to the vest in conversations with locals.

I used to sell a unique product at the local flea market and almost hourly someone would ask how I made it. I finally posted a sign stating that I offered classes on how to make it and my fee was $2500 up front and would take many weeks. That completely stopped the questions!