Looking for a slab mold

Landa

Hey Landa. I have the Brambleberry 18 bar slab mold. The volume of that mold is 117 fl oz.

Most of what I consider to be decent/long lasting slab molds are rather pricey. My experience with both Upland and BB slabs have convinced me that sometimes you do indeed get what you pay for. They are both great molds.

Guest EMercier

OR, if you are handy with a hammer, you can make your own. That's what I plan on doing. I should make them and start selling them here! I'm always in Home Depot or Lowes. You can have them cut it to your specifications or I know at Lowes they have precut pieces. All you do it put some wood glue to hold it together and hammer. There you go, less than maybe $15 or so. Might be a bit cheaper. And look, no shipping!

Guest EMercier

Only thing about that is, I don't want to have a 3# mold right now. I've been looking for a 1# mold instructions. I've come across those instructions before.

Also, I saw a little cutter that was picture hanger wire between two boards and a bottom one and you set the height to how thick you would like the bars and run the log through it. Just an idea.