Anyone blended C3 and Ecosoya PB

Meant to say cb3 mixed with pillar blend ships better in hot weather is more stable and I love there are no more bubbly burns I heat my mixture to 185 add scent immediately stirring a full 3 minutes it is then cool enough to pour candles and I let it cool to 145 and restrict for tarts I let cool to 175 for any citrus. Blends to not get the burning smell that I see a lot speak and when stirring cut through the wax I pour slow for no air traps hope this helps someone cut out a lot of learning time this is a mix and match of a lot of info I have gathered here and added my own theories to work for me also I cure for 48 hours before I ship or put on shelve in retail location

Hi shicks,

Thank you so much for sharing your blend :) I'm back to testing the c3 again , I tested it for a few months but gave up on it as I couldn't get it wicked correctly . However today I have made up some c3 candles as I do love the look of soy candles .

I'm in the UK and I work in grams and percentages , I wonder if you would know what percent your blend is ? I would love to have a go at experimenting :) thanks for your time x