Finished Testing Clarus 3022

Must say quite impressed with Clarus 3022. Was looking for a blended option to remove frosting and other soy issues with colored candles that has great cold and hot throw (6-7% FO). 3022 is very easy to work with, holds color well, nosecond pour and finished product looks great. Wicking was relatively simple. Thanks Steve for the tips on 3022 !!

Hard to say. I think it is 70% soy and 30% paraffin. Doubt you would have the wet spots and seepage. I really don't have the experience really to comment. Maybe Steve can chime in. I think he has been using 3022 for several years. now. 

You're welcome Tom. Hot weather and 3022 don't mix. I had to keep my candles in insulated boxes with those pouches that you freeze packed around them and still had some melting. I rotated the display candles to keep them from totally melting and kept direct sun off my with a canopy. This is not a great wax for heat gun fixes either but I have never have issues with poor tops. I try to order my wax during the cooler months, as it gets pretty messy in the summer. Good luck.

Steve