Woooooooohoooooooooooo I did it :)

diamondk

I want to thank everyone that has been so patient with me through this learning process. Oh Robin thank you for your tutorial it was wonderful and it was there in front of me the whole time so I had a little comfort in doing this.

Thanks again everyone :)

You go girl! :D I was very impressed with how thoroughly you researched this before beginning. C'mon, spit out all the detail! What process? What color? What scent? I made your Vanilla of Pearl today, CPOP. Tried the blind swirl but so far it's an invisible swirl LMAO. The vanilla has not discolored so you can't see a damn thing. Time will tell.

e

Ok. here it goes. I use CPOP, I tried to swirl so I don't know how it will do. I scented it with Fruit Slices and used red for the swirl part of it. I was adventureous and tried 6 different oils. I will post pics if it comes out but won't know till tomorrow night about this time. LOL

Good for you woman, I remember my first batch I printed out Robin's tutorial and read it so many times I practically memorized it. It was a tremedous help. Can't wait to see your soap, fruit slices is yummy in soap, kids love it.