Looking for gold tins

I'm not sure if this is the right area for this thread, so just move me if it isn't.

Can anyone make suggestions where to buy 8oz gold or even black tins please.  I've seen them on the internet but want to make the right decision with the right company.

Thankyou!

Trappeur

I'm just trying out a dozen first so if anyone has any that they would like to sell, I'm interested.

• Like 1

Guest OldGlory

I don't know if you can just buy a dozen at Papermart, but I think they have black ones, and might also have the gold ones.

Guest OldGlory

I have been buying the 2 oz tins from them for nearly 10 years. Never a spot of rust or any other quality issue. And their customer service is excellent.

This is a bit of a coincidence, but I, too, have been searching online all day for a place that sold gold tins. So far I've found every website mentioned in this thread so far, and that's it. The ONLY one of them that sells gold 8oz tins is papermart! The rest of them only sell up to 6 oz.

I think I'm just going to use a metallic spray paint. I don't mean to hijack another user's thread, but what is everyone's favorite place to buy tins in general, regardless of color?

• 2 weeks later...