More info on MW at Pure Fragrance Oils

Candybee

I sent an email to Pure Fragrance Oils.com asking when they might get Moonworks Autumn Embers in. The email they sent back said they have not received any requests for it. They are offering to get some if I want to order 25 lbs. Well that isn't gonna happen!

My point is I think we have to be very verbal about Moonworks oils and let Pure Fragrance know which ones we want and need. Otherwise I fear they will disappear.

If anyone else wants Autumn Embers or any other oil you need to let them know.

I think everyone has pretty much bailed on using Pure as their source for getting MW oils.  They're higher in price!  I know many people are getting them from Fragrance Buddy.  I'm personally getting mine from The Flaming Candle Co.  I've been giving them oils of MW and they've been getting them duped.  They're better, in my opinion, than FB's versions....

I think everyone has pretty much bailed on using Pure as their source for getting MW oils.  They're higher in price!  I know many people are getting them from Fragrance Buddy.  I'm personally getting mine from The Flaming Candle Co.  I've been giving them oils of MW and they've been getting them duped.  They're better, in my opinion, than FB's versions....

I'm willing to try for better dupes! Which ones did you try of FBs?