Introducing my new website

KJohnson

Kris, I think the site looks great, I think if I ever decide to get into this as a full fledged business I'll ask Sharon to do mine as well. :)

One thing I wanted to mention is that your critter pics. look funny, like they are distorted. And I'd love to be able to make them bigger to get a better look at them, but when I click on one it just takes me to a place to order one with the same small pic. :(

I haven't finished looking at the whole thing but just wanted to mention that to ya.

Off to look some more...... :D

One thing I wanted to mention is that your critter pics. look funny, like they are distorted. And I'd love to be able to make them bigger to get a better look at them, but when I click on one it just takes me to a place to order one with the same small pic.

I noticed this as well, but when I clicked on "enlarge picture" they look fine. But the first picture you see of the critters looks pretty distorted.

Ok, under your scent descriptions (which are GREAT BTW) leather and lilac have been stuck together.

Also on cowboy is says something like a combination of leather and mountain lake? I don't know why the question mark is there? Maybe a typo?

I hope you don't get mad and feel like I'm picking your site apart. That's not my intention just trying to help you see things you may have missed since I know you've probably been staring at a lot. LOL

Im working on resizing the bear pictures...I fixed the typos YEAH!!...lol....

I have about 50 pics of different bears I have made maybe someday I will put them all on there..they each have a diff bow/color for a diff theme.

Thanks again!

:) Hi Kris,

I like your site. I have a couple of suggestions, if you are interested.

One way you can increase you website's visibility on search engines like Google is to use H1 tags on the headers for each product page. That tells the 'bots' that this is the most important thing on the page to say what this page is about.

You can also use a more descriptive title in the meta tag title (in the source code). When I first started my site, I thought the title HAD to be the name of the website, but it doesn't. When you have a name like "Country Classics" it doesn't tell the 'bots' what this site is all about. You can leave your Header on the webpage exactly like it is and then put something like "Country Classic Candles and soaps by Kris". That immediately tells the bots how to start indexing it.

Just some friendly help! :D

www.blackcreekcandleworks.com