Wedding/bridesmaid scents

How about heavy- seductive and haunting....

Hotel costes from sweetcakes I can't get enough of and everyone that smells it falls in love

Not sure if it's body safe but it is a dupe of a designer perfume

Oregon trails has forever sunshine

And connies candles has country breeze... Both light and airy and new ones for me that I really like- forever sunshine is not real strong in soy for candles but would be wonderful in b & b

How about heavy- seductive and haunting....

Hotel costes from sweetcakes I can't get enough of and everyone that smells it falls in love

Not sure if it's body safe but it is a dupe of a designer perfume

Oregon trails has forever sunshine

And connies candles has country breeze... Both light and airy and new ones for me that I really like- forever sunshine is not real strong in soy for candles but would be wonderful in b & b

Aw, crap...you would have to go & sing it's praises. :biggrin:  I've been on the fence. I don't think anyone else carries a dupe either.  

I digress, but, back to the OP.

Edited by marcuset

Not new, but Olive Blossom from BCN is a beautiful scent.

Also, Apple Blossom from Peak is slightly sweet and slightly floral. It's very pretty and would make excellent body butter, imo.

I love Olive Blossom an didnt think about that. I think the Water Blossom Ivy would be good too.