Mixing EcoSoy Wax and Paraffin for a blend to end frosting

Hello everyone, I had made a HUGE mistake by switching my original wax to a wax that came highly recommended from CS.  After using it I found that the wax was pure soy and not the blend that I wanted.  I spoke to a rep there and I was informed the wax I wanted was their Eco Soy PB blend. Not realizing PB meant Pillar Blend, Not Paraffin Blend.  I was completely disheartened when I made a batch of my strawberries and they were all frosted looking.  I was advised by CS to mix or blend paraffin with the Eco Soy. Whic of course is now costing me alot more money.  They recommended a 75/25 ratio, however It'sstill looking a bit frosted to me.  Any suggestions on what ratio is better or what I can do to stop the frosted look?  I like the feel of the blend, it's a much harder wax which is something I wanted but I'm just disappointed in the frosted appearance.  Also I am having hot throw scent issues again.  Great Cold throw.  Any thoughts on that as well?

I have never mixed paraffin with anything yet. Have wax coming tomorrow so I can play around. However, I just wanted to say I have been pouring PURE Ecosoya PB and have had ZERO frosting. Maybe it's the temp you were pouring at that caused the frosting? Or else I've just been lucky. My 464 get frosting when I have made candles with straight 464.

Edited by JABE

http://www.ngiwax.com/products/usingecosoya/pbinstructions.html

Here is an instruction sheet for a guideline

I think what they mean by desired pour temp is the one you find in your testing that works best for you- environments play a role in how wax behaves- some pour hot and get no frost and some pour cold and get no frost- you need to play with temps and FO loads and dye if you use it to find your pour temp

But that link is a great reference point to get started

Happy testing!