ng pillar of bliss vs. ky parasoy tart pillar blend

lgs0899

Hi I am new at candle making ...just wondered if anybody has used both of these waxes and thoughts if so? I have used pillar of bliss with great results but I am curious about ky parasoy blend.. thanks for any input I might get. I should mention I am making tarts.

I've loved them both ;-) Should add, the more research you do here, the more you'll discover a wide variety of sentiments for every single type of wax & wax blend out there. Just all comes down to what works for you.

Edited by marcuset
  • Like 1

Thanks ...I've been reading and reading and reading more! So much interesting threads! Addicting. I appreciate your input ! I didn't have much luck with ecosoya pb ..I think I'm going to try ky too! I really had luck with pillar of bliss so I'm excited!

Just my experience, but I was not impressed with the KY parasoy. May end up selling it; think I have 10 lbs. left.

I liked NG's POB better; did not stick with it, though.

As marcuset said, you will discover widely differing opinions on just about every wax out there, lol

Good luck! :-)

I started out using KY's tart wax and I've gone back and forth between mixing 4625/6006 and 4624/4630 and I've also used pillar of bliss and 4794. Now I'm back to using KY's tart wax for clamshells. So far I seem to be getting good results with it and people seem to be happy with their purchases. I've mixed the same scents using different waxes to compare and I honestly can't tell the difference. Maybe my nose isn't sensitive enough to detect a difference though. I love the look of KY's tart wax in the clams. Some don't though. Just experiment! I hope I've finally made up my mind! LOL! But who knows.

HTH