Any thoughts on a good spiced Chai Tea fragrance?

marcuset

Several months ago I places a small order with Oregon trails- even though they are more soap based clientele - I tried their chai tea and it was wonderful in soy melts- I never made a candle though with it and the others I chose I didn't like enough to re-order so I never got more

But it is amazing and just like sticking your nose in a hot cup of chai tea- hth

I noticed pure fragrance oils has one also- I checked them out awaiting Moonworks stock! Lol

Guest OldGlory

I drink Stash Chai tea daily instead of coffee and I would love to find a great Chai scent. The one I tried from Aztec has a fruity note to it, and the real teas I've tried are just spicy, not fruity. Didn't seem like a Chai scent to me. Maybe this needs to be a project :)

Guest OldGlory

ProudMarineMom, I went Fragrance Oil Finder and looked at the options. Oregon Trails seems to think theirs is the best, lol - why not, right? If you've tried it do the spices really come thru? Their Cherokee is the only other scent that looks interesting to me so it will be expensive to ship for two 2 oz bottles.

Don't remember how much I have left downstairs, but I can send you a sniffie, maybe up to an ounce. I really like the notes that come through. I mixed it with some Pumpkin from A/H and had a Pumpkin Chai Soap that turned out nicely. I might also have Cherokee. I wasn't overly fond of it OOB and I never put it in product. You can have that if you like.

Don't remember how far north this next 'winter event' is going, I see that you are north of us, but we are in the middle of it here in Georgia. So, probably would not be able to get anything in the mail to you until Thursday. Well, I can put it in the mailbox but I suspect we won't have pickup till then. We have several fairly steep hills that ice over pretty easily. Only thing that can make it back here are ATVs.

Guest OldGlory

ProudMarineMom, let me just order it from them, but thank you so much for your kind offer. I can imagine Chai and Pumpkin mixed so I'm going to order based on your recommendation. I need some cocoa butter so that will help offset the costs. Surely there's more I need from them .... ha.

I drink Stash Chai tea daily instead of coffee and I would love to find a great Chai scent. The one I tried from Aztec has a fruity note to it, and the real teas I've tried are just spicy, not fruity. Didn't seem like a Chai scent to me. Maybe this needs to be a project :)

I just tried a cup of Stash Chai this afternoon & that's exactly the scent I'm looking for. TDF. Just have to find it, now. About 15 years ago (if I remember right) there was a soy candlemaker in the Pacific Northwest (I thought it was Oregon...but maybe not) that had a killer Chai tea fragrance. Her name evades me. Smelled just like that Stash version. I don't think she's in business any more. I know the scent is out there somewhere. I'm waiting to jump in with both feet & try the Oregon Trails version.

Guest OldGlory

LMBO, the pull to try this FO from Oregon Trails is getting a little overwhelming!!

Stash Chai really is yummy. And they make a Green Chai that's great too.