need a lip balm to heal my chapped lips!

SDM

I'm hoping someone here can help me. I need an awesome lip balm to help heal my badly chapped and very sore lips. I have tried everything, lipbalm, a&d ointment, lanolin, aloe vera, you name it! I do use retin-a on my face, so my dr said to quit using that for a little while and my lips should get back to normal. She said between the dry winter air and the retin-a, that's probably what's causing it. Well, I've not used it for about a week and still no relief. If anyone here would like to send me your websites so I could try something out, I'd really appreciate it. I'm sure I'm going to have better luck with something handmade than I am with anything else. Thank you so much!!

I like using coconut oil but my favorite lip balms are from a member here, Suzy's Scent Shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/SuzyScentShop?ref=l2-shopheader-name

They are her own blend. I have super sensitive skin, eczema, rosacea on my face and am reactive to a number of botanicals and certainly colorings (Red dye 40 is a REAL issue for me). I have to watch ingredients like a crazy person. Suzy's lip balms cause me zero issue.

I am certain that others here make excellent lip balms as well. Sure hope you find something that works for you. I know how maddening this can be!

thank you!! will def check it out!!

I like using coconut oil but my favorite lip balms are from a member here, Suzy's Scent Shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/SuzyScentShop?ref=l2-shopheader-name

They are her own blend. I have super sensitive skin, eczema, rosacea on my face and am reactive to a number of botanicals and certainly colorings (Red dye 40 is a REAL issue for me). I have to watch ingredients like a crazy person. Suzy's lip balms cause me zero issue.

I am certain that others here make excellent lip balms as well. Sure hope you find something that works for you. I know how maddening this can be!