Three new type of melts and I am so happy.

Bumblebeebabe

So my new wax is amazing so far. Not only do I have a just paraffin and a parasoy I also managed to make a great scoopable. Although all my wax is pretty soft and it does not just pop out of the warmers like some do the throw is incredible. I hope customers will except that for the great throw they need to take an extra step. I am so happy that the Scoopable worked out too. I have yet to test it melted yet I am doing that today but I can't see why it would not work it is the same way just different amount as the others are.

Congrats! It's always exciting when something you've been working on turns out.

My customers don't mind having to stick their melts in the freezer for a minute or so to pop out the wax. They're just happy with the awesome product. :)

I've made the scoopable wax but have yet to really try to sell it.

mine don't pop out even after being in the freezer....but the throw is amazing. I am happy with it. it is not like it is that hard to dump out the wax it is what a lot of people I know do anyhow because they change scents every few hours lol It does feel good to get a great throw.

I am not sure...as I have suffered from an inability to smell anything I make for more then an hour Lol. I am taking a break from melting until I an done pouring. My testers are a bit down the middle. I think some love one type and some love the other....they all loves my scoopable it is a parasoy blend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...