Hemp soap in mold ~ Very green!

I posted a few times, including today in general discussion on ideas and suggestions on making hemp soap. I really didn't get much help besides one or two people on what I should do. So with a few bits of information, I thought to just 'wing it'. I was told over and over not to use more than 5-10% hempseed oil, but I'm stubborn and wanted lots! We'll see. I'll post in a few days when it is cut. I can't believe how green it is (I was hoping for that!) and there is no added colorants, additives etc.

This is my recipe:

HEMP OIL SOAP with hemp seed nuts (shelled hemp seeds)

Olive Oil = 60%

Hemp seed oil = 20%

Coconut oil= 15%

Palm oil = 5%

hempsoap0vx.jpg

I am going to leave it a few days before I cut it.........

Once I was pouring, it really wasn't much hemp seed oil used! 20% of a small batch wasn't much........It's the large amount of olive oil I used I'd be mad I wasted!

That's how I saw it, experimental.........we'll see............I emailed a few companies that sold hemp bars, most of them said they used 20-30%, so that's why I wanted to test it out.

I ate some of the hemp seed nuts, as it's use really is for salads etc. It is so good, tastes nutty, yes, like sunflower seeds kind of just not hard. Yes it smells a little nutty too.........We'll see once it's cut......

I don't think many soapers on these message boards use hemp seed oil.

I think that's why I didn't get a great response for help to finding a recipe.

I hope to start something good here!

:o