Getting wax out of warmer....

Bumblebeebabe

Ok so how important is it that a wax can be easily pushed or frozen and pushed out of the warmer? I made a blend of 4630, 4627, and 4625(added so it would come out of the warmer after cooling).It took some work. It came out in pieces. If it smells amazing will customers be willing to pour it out instead of cooling and popping out? Do any of you make wax melts that needs to be emptied while still liquid?

I stick a skewer into wax & it comes right out, usually in one piece. Somehow it breaks the suction/adhesion.

I now picture you as a skewer ninja! haha!

it was 80% 4630 and 20%4625 and it took getting a tooth pick in it to loosen it.

The closer you get to swapping or evening up that percentage, the easier they will come out. The container wax is not really intended to pop right out of things. Of course, the pillar or votive wax is sturdier and intended to stand alone.

For consumers who have only tried Scentsy wax, their expectation will/may be different. Their wax is very rubbery. I really like the consistency of their wax but I have yet to find an independent maker's wax that was not markedly longer lasting than theirs. For consumers who regularly buy from independent makers, such as the men and women here, they will be used to your wax.

I did a poll once on a users group and it was split. Some pour out while still warm, some prefer to pop out when cool with a nylon pot scraper (or a toothpick or ninja skewer...haha!) and others freeze dishes and in many cases, a tip over drops the wax disc right into their hand.