Packaging used for candles and melts at Craft Fair?

Ash2234

Hi!

I have a craft market in a few days and I'm wondering what type of packaging to use.

Do you put the candles in a bag wrapped in tissue paper or a even box? Or just out it in a bag? Melts would be easier since they don't have breakable glass. I'm thinking of just using brown lunch bags for those.

Thanks!

Are you talking about the shopping bags you give to customers? I have some plastic handled bags that I bought from Storesupply.com and then I just bought the Cub size handled kraft shopping bags at papermart.com for a big show I have coming up this weekend. I'm going to do like what Karen said and label the bags with my company name. I just need to remember to do it. lol.

SuzyK I just ordered the white frosted bags from Storesupply it was 100 for 10.75 that was a great deal.. I wrap my candles in the tissue paper but now I make square and tried the 4x4x4 boxes and they work great. good luck SuzyK, My big show of the season is Saturday as well.

Are you talking about the shopping bags you give to customers? I have some plastic handled bags that I bought from Storesupply.com and then I just bought the Cub size handled kraft shopping bags at papermart.com for a big show I have coming up this weekend. I'm going to do like what Karen said and label the bags with my company name. I just need to remember to do it. lol.

Yes shopping bags!