Igca

International Guild of Candle Artisans (IGCA) - Does anyone here belong to this organization? Have you ever been to one of their seminars/workshops? What are some of the advantages to being a member?

I have been looking into it and it seems like a good organization but just looking for more information; hopefully from some members.

We were members once, a long time ago before we got too busy. :) They are a great organization. We went to a seminar in CT or MA and learned a lot and met some great folk (that's Southern for nice people). We still talk about it and will probably rejoin one day. Well worth joining if you want to perfect your craft.

I was a member for a few years a while back. One year when my membership ran out I never renewed it. The only benefit I got from them was I got to use their membership logo on my website and had my shop on their members list. We also got a monthly newsletter. For the money I spent I was not impressed.