Recent Peak **New** Fragrances (Any Reviews?)

jackbenimble

I just placed any order recently but was looking at some of the newer fragrances and was wondering if anyone has used them yet? If so say what medium you used but mainly looking for use in soy. I'll list some ones I found interesting below. Thanks!

Cookie Cottage

Pumpkin Honey Chai

Winter Orange Spice

Autumn Walk

Cherry Fizz

Green Apple

Aruba Coconut

Cannot think of any others that are recently new. Let me know about others if I left any out- which I probably did ;-)

I just placed any order recently but was looking at some of the newer fragrances and was wondering if anyone has used them yet? If so say what medium you used but mainly looking for use in soy. I'll list some ones I found interesting below. Thanks!

Cookie Cottage

Pumpkin Honey Chai

Winter Orange Spice

Autumn Walk

Cherry Fizz

Green Apple

Aruba Coconut

Cannot think of any others that are recently new. Let me know about others if I left any out- which I probably did ;-)

Winter Orange Spice

Autumn Walk

These were just released today.

Since Peak releases their promos on Wednesday I wait to order until Wednesday or Thursday. Today the offer was <edited> a discount off shipping.

I am going to try the Pumpkin Honey Chai with my order. If you have not tried their Bartlett Pear, you should sometime. EVERY person who smells it buys it. It is like a ripe, sliced pear. No spice, just fruit. I am surprised how much I like it!

I tried Cookie Cottage (paraffin, not soy) and it was a nutty scent to me and I do not care for nutty scents. I know others here use it and like it.

Edited by Scented