Good jars for eco 10 and 12 wicks

Hi there, I was wondering which jars are good for the eco 10 and eco 12? I have received a bunch of both as a gift, and my 8 oz jelly jars are too small, and pint mason jars are too large, and 13 oz mason jar is too large as well.

I use 100% soy wax, 444 is what I have now I believe, and candlescience FO usually 1-1.5 oz pp.

Thanks!

In my experience, it's somewhat difficult to determine which wick will fit what jar when you're first starting out. You must do lots of testing, the hard part that alot of us gets frustrated with but it must be done. The wax, jar, wick, room temp, fragrance, dye and or additive will help you to determine which jar those wicks will work in. IMO soy wax is difficult to work with. HTH

Wicking can be tricky :) ECO wicks are good for soy candles. I use GW 464 and use ECO wicks as well. Ideally you would want a jar with a max diameter of 3 to 3.5" for the ECO 10 & 12 wicks. I am not sure where you are getting your jars (WalMart??) but you could take a little tape measure with you to make sure the jars you are buying are around 3" diameter and you should be fine to use those wicks. Unfortunately/Fortunately (depending on how you look at it) testing is key. Before I even sold one candle I tested for approx 12 months. To this day I still test.... It is always important to know for throw and safety purposes what exactly each candle/scent/jar/wick will do for you and your potential customer.