Does anyone know of a local place in Houston,TX to buy essential oils?

aviator girl

I have always made candles and haven't played around in the B&B field. I want to start experimenting and possibly making some Christmas gifts. I know there are a lot of good suppliers out there but for my learning purposes I was hoping to find a local resource to save on shipping charges and so forth. If anyone has any ideas if you can pick up some products like essential oils and some basic oils like soybean, jojoba, avocado etc. I would appreciate it. Thought about looking at whole foods but if they carry it- it may be more than buying from a supplier and paying shipping. I guess I would love any experienced feedback before I invest too much money. Thanks! I am thinking along the lines of bath salts, sugar scrubs etc.

Hey I was going to say Whole Food for e/o but they are expensive. No suppliers that I know of. Then I was going to say Bittercreek South in Stafford but I dont think the sell e/o. Really I dont think it can be found locally. And also I really haven't looked, I just went on and ordered online. Sorry I wasnt any help.

I picked up a couple of things at Whole foods to play with. I'll just order some things from another supplier that carries Essential oils.

Thanks for trying! Texas Natural Supply is in Austin. Only about 3 hours away but shipping is kind of high for what I had in mind. I don't need much. Thought it was worth a try in case I missed something or was unaware of a good local source.

I have always made candles and haven't played around in the B&B field. I want to start experimenting and possibly making some Christmas gifts. I know there are a lot of good suppliers out there but for my learning purposes I was hoping to find a local resource to save on shipping charges and so forth. If anyone has any ideas if you can pick up some products like essential oils and some basic oils like soybean, jojoba, avocado etc. I would appreciate it. Thought about looking at whole foods but if they carry it- it may be more than buying from a supplier and paying shipping. I guess I would love any experienced feedback before I invest too much money. Thanks! I am thinking along the lines of bath salts, sugar scrubs etc.

Why don't you place an ad on this forum. Perhaps some members have supplies they no longer want or need and everyone can use a few extra bucks around this time of year or any time of year for that matter LOL. Make a list - and be specific - as to exactly which products you are in search of. Keep in mind that posting on this forum is also free. Buying from this forum will save you taxes compared to purchasing locally and purchasing from this forum, in all likelihood, should save you shipping costs. Go for it! You never know who has what items they no longer need or want. Who knows, I may even have some items. Just an overly broad category of B&B isn't very helpful and probably won't yield any results.