Aztec

kate772

Ordered from Aztec for the first time this week. So far tested Iced lemon Cookies, Smell of Christmas and Leaves. All of these are throwing exceptionally well in C-1 wax and they were only poured 24 hours ago. I can only imagine how great they will be when cured longer.

Any recommendations for others from Aztec that throw great in soy?

Thanks.

Kate

Kate- you found a great company. We use many scents from Aztec. pick out samples and test in your wax. We don't use the wax you are using. I always test new oils (from any company) in GB Soy...If the scent throws wonderful in Soy, it has worked wonderful in paraffin too!

I have nothing but praise for Aztec. quality stuff. fantastic service, prices and products.

Guest OldGlory

I have been buying most of my FOs from Aztec for close to 10 years - along with most other supplies since they're 30 miles from me :)

They have formulated a few FOs to my specs and still carry them (at a signigicant savings from the original supplier). The ones that work well in 464 are: Blackberry Sage, Mistletoe Kisses, Fresh Linen, Apple Jack, Vanilla Bean, Fresh Cut Christmas Tree, Rain, Cozy Cabin, Lilac, Cranberry, Mulberry, Caramel Pecan Pie, Baked Apple Pie, Lovespell, Cool Water, Midnight Pomegranate, Sweet Potato and Brown Sugar ... there are others I can't think of right now.

Edited by OldGlory

Guest OldGlory

Mistletoe Kisses is one that they created for me. The version I was buying was close to $30 per lb quite a few years ago. It's not as 'dry' as the original, but all of my testers liked this version better in 464. And I also find the name misleading but it is just a lovely, mysterious fragrance. Glad you like it.

Mistletoe Kisses is one that they created for me. The version I was buying was close to $30 per lb quite a few years ago. It's not as 'dry' as the original, but all of my testers liked this version better in 464. And I also find the name misleading but it is just a lovely, mysterious fragrance. Glad you like it.

Well, I'll be. Great sniffer, Old Glory.

I am really liking their Blueberry Cobbler. It is working really well in melts. I had the worst time finding a blueberry that would work in melts and I had all but given up, then I tried theirs. I am quite please with it. Also, their Butterscotch Brulee will run you out of the house. Man is it strong!! I just started testing their Birthday Cake and it is yummo!!